My name’s Christy and I am Co-Owner and People Person here at I Know A Guy Renovations.
2. What’s your favourite sound?
My kitchen on a weekend morning
3. What do love most about what you do?
The freedom to create something that feels like me.
4. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
A waitress. Seriously.
6. How would your friends describe you?
7. What’s your favourite song right now?
LMFAO – Party Rock Anthem.
8. Favourite quote?
“Don’t wish it were easier, wish you were better.” I don’t know who said it first but I heard it from Vince Fowler.
9. If you could paint a picture of any scenery you’ve seen before, what would you paint?
The view from the front step of the acreage I grew up on.
10. What was the first thing you bought with your own money?
I bought a stuffed Hippo with money I was supposed to use for school supplies. For some reason I was allowed to keep the Hippo but deep-seated guilt prevented me from playing with it.
Well played, Mom.
11. One word to describe I Know A Guy?