What better way to start our blog than by introducing ourselves.
Meet Jesse, Co-Owner and Project Manager for I Know A Guy Renovations.
Rather than a list of stats and skills I thought it would be fun to ask Jesse a few rapid fire questions…
1. Glamping or camping?
Camping. Capital C.
2. What do love most about what you do?
3. Which celebrity do you get mistaken for?
Jack Black or Stiffler from American Pie
4. What’s your favourite sound?
5. How would your friends describe you?
6. Favourite quote?
“Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe” Abraham Lincoln
7. What was the first thing you bought with your own money?
Janet Jackson’s “Rhythm Nation”
8. What is the one thing that should be taught in school that isn’t already?
9. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
Fly. With my own wings, not an airplane.
10. One word to describe I Know A Guy.